Friday, January 20, 2012

silly mama

my, how the time flies
you're growing oh, so quickly
the manner in which you speak
is, in a way so like you
a bit oh' British
or a little girl twist
as you murmur about
the people you love
"wherea be 'poleon"
"whata grandpa doin, mumma"
" 'poleon kissda ian"
"love a lolly. whatcha her doing"
"so silly mumma, soo silly"
"you little gurl mumma, me princess"
yes, darling - your my princess
my little sweetheart
my world
we woop
holler
and laugh till we are sore
this silly mama is
just growing with you
how i love being young and free
just you and me
forever
darling
love

1 comment:

  1. This is lovely! And heartbreaking! You've got a writing talent and this is the best talent one might have :)

    XoXo
    Plami

    http://www.fashionthrill.com/

    ReplyDelete