Tuesday, January 31, 2012

conversations of the littles

conversations between the little one and i
grow more and more fascinating every day
for one - as she grows
so does her vocabulary
or length of sentences
there is one particular string of stories
which has
captivated -- my sensations
it goes
in as best lyrical pros
i may assume
my adorable toddlers
manner of speak

--
-
--
-
mumma

-- yes, darling

there be a boy who bad at preschools mumma,

-- oh!? what'd he do

boy faaa[r]ted, teach say -- boy gotada baffroom

-- {laughing aloud} oh dear! boys do fart {laughing again}

oh mumma -- boy spilta milk all ova the table
got senta ms. pattys

-- when you get in trouble- miss pattys office is where you are sent when your bad eh?!

yea momma, then the boy he saida bad word... I TOLDA Teacha!

--( oh dear!) hahah oh you did!

yea mumma, boi  -- bad boy.


its no wonder that, our conversations delight me in every way
its limitless in the toddler honesty
and tirelessly enjoyable
how do I
receive such
charming company
and such stimulating stories

1 comment:

  1. That's very sweet. I have 4 kids and my toddler is currently sitting with me sounding out sounds of letters on my laptop screen. They can be so entertaining and sweet can't they?

    ReplyDelete