Wednesday, February 1, 2012

picked on

I find out my girl gets picked on by a little boy at school
this fact only flusters me and i think to myself
"who dares mess with my little girl"
the little devil who dares
just happens to be
the little boy
who is just " soo bad mumma"
the teacher asks me to tell him
hello, i am izzie's mommy and i hear you're
not being kind to her
i hope you understand
my girl is very special to me
and she loves school
she doesn't have any siblings to protect her
i teach her to not hit back
nor pick fights
please don't pick on my little girl
for i love her soo much
i need you to protect her
and if you do not
she will tell me
and i will have a problem
i held my sweet girl
who knew being 2.5
could be soo tough
i thought i could protect her longer
how else can a mommy express her concern
honesty i think
just honesty
i will stick with just that

--- yet
she tells me
i had a good day mumma
such a good day
-
--
i am a lucky mama
who has a girl to make my day

1 comment: