Tuesday, August 23, 2011

challenges & victories

i challenge myself to be better then what i know - i have discovered that i am greater than even i once knew. it delights me to know that i can find a balance - my mode. i love being a mom, but it is not without its small challenges and brilliant victories. today you practiced being a big girl with your toddler panties - and i struggled to control my fluttering heart and thoughts as feelings overwhelmed my senses. i am weary of moving - but as a refocused i saw you claiming the day with your brilliance - your amazing ability of being independent and strong all in one. you are a wonder my tiny love - a wonder to behold. your brazen spirit allows me to anticipate your growth. i look back on images of you and i - how-- how far we have come darling love. thank you for growing with me - and when the tears fill my eyes - thank you for holding my face in your hands and for pushing away the tears -- "shhhssh mumma" your little voice sooths - you remind me to be still. be still my heart -  my being -- a moment at a time - glory in this..

No comments:

Post a Comment