Thursday, August 18, 2011

so much to ponder

I find my mind continuously rambling on, I busy my hands with the work of a mother, the challenges of a single parent..but my mind will not stop ticking like a worn clock. my body is awake, my mind is reverberating questions but my heart is weary..how does it become so. the time in a day does not hold enough hours to satisfy my list of to-do's nor my pocketbook enough dough to satisfy the I would-like-to's. so i tuck away my girl for the night, reading her " I love you all the way to the moon --- and back" -- my love is endless and so it seems that we have just enough, her & i. i try to embrace the small things, but when i get a thought of the big picture and mental notes of changes that are soon to come via new place, possible new job oppertunites and a need for a blance - i become --- beyond that which can be feared but -rather-- timid. yes, i feel timid and alone. yes those words work just fine-- i am timid at the thought of More change...i want to find a constant - a balance - i want to discover a normal pace -- i just want to be me -

there is so much in my head, i long to know where to begin...but i start with what i have to do, and wish that my dreamliketrancecalledsleep will lull my mind into-- sheer oblivion. peace .rest. breathe....

No comments:

Post a Comment